People Services - Recruitment
- Salary & Benefits
- CTC basis Current Package + Annual Company shares worth £750 + Dividend on shares + free meals + free books +free cabs between 8 pm to 8 am
- Job Advert Description
The history of Admiral Group (AGp), UK is one of growth, profitability, and innovation. Admiral launched in 1993 with just one brand, zero customers and 57 members of staff. It offers home, van, and travel insurance as well as personal loans and car finance in the UK, and has operations in Spain, Italy, France, US, Canada and India with over 9 million customers worldwide.
At Admiral Solutions (Branch Office of AGp), we truly believe that customers and the front-line staff are at the heart of everything we do. It is the customer who sign our checks, and then it is the front-line staff that makes it happen for us. When you join Admiral Solutions, you join 11000+ family members worldwide with one common goal of delivering brilliant Customer Experience each and every day, right from the first call or interaction of the day.
Since 2012, from Gurgaon, Haryana, India, its sole purpose is to help our UK-based customers and global colleagues to leverage the time zone difference. Now with almost 10 years of experience, from 16 to 1700+ employees working with our Services, Loyalty, Claims, Quality Assurance, and other departments, do provide contact centre support to our end-customers. We have high standards of engagement culture and people practices, and we have been winning accolades since long, while recent ones being 35 in the Top 100 Companies to Work, Top 25 Companies for Women to Work For, Top 25 Companies in the IT IT-BPM domain in GPTW companies list, Recognition for being best in the industry, Top 25 for building the culture of innovation and Rank 19 amongst India’s Great Mid-Size Workplace 2023.
We believe in giving back to the society by following various CSR activities for employment and helping the under-privileged and the welfare of our employees coming from the different walks of life. Admiral Solutions also has host of clubs to meet your alternative skills like singing, dancing, art & craft, gardening, cooking and the list continues.
Summary of the role:
The Recruitment Executive will ensure that they are able to complete their targets for the number of joiners in the intake. They will have to interact with their team members to ensure that they are on the same page while hiring. The commutation with the vendor management is one of the key roles which will be played by the recruitment executive.
Minimum Education: Graduate or Post Graduate
Shift Timings: UK Shift (Between 6:30 AM-12:30 AM IST)
Working Days: 5 days working in the week
• WFH (Work from Home) – need assurance of a noise free quite/separate room providing an ability to work without interference, continuity and maintaining complete data integrity. There is a need for an existing stable Wi-Fi connection from a reliable telecom vendor having a minimum speed of 50 MBPS and uninterrupted power supply.
• WFO (Work from Office) - we do ensure that we take adequate safety precautions and remain compliant with government prescribed rules and regulations.
✓ Free Cab Services (both sides for now, can change to 8.00 PM to 8.00 AM)
✓ Free Meals (while working from office)
✓ Free Medical, Accident and Life Insurance
✓ Annual £750 equivalent Company Shares to every staff member
✓ Opportunity to earn performance-based monthly variable amounts, as per department guidelines, and more pay-outs from time to time (subject to discretion of the department)
✓ Many more of employee-friendly benefits
Role & its Responsibilities:
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites & maintaining rapports.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analysing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Ensure that they maintain the quality of the candidates which are joining in.
- All trackers and files are updated with the correct and the relevant information.
- Ensure that the candidates are welcomed and informed at each step of the interview and that they have a great experience in the company
- Arranging schedules & escorting applicant to interviews.
- Arrange the various interview rounds from the V & A to the final operations rounds.
- Excellent Phone Skills
- Recruiting & Interviewing Skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Results Driven
Contact Us: E-Mail: DelhiRecruitment@admiralgroup.co.uk
Admiral Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and makes employment decisions without any bias to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability. All candidates applying are subject to successful completion to background verification checks.
To know more about us, feel free to visit the below websites for more information.
• www. admiralgroup.co.uk
• www. www.admiralsolutions.in