Executive - HR Analyst/MI Analyst
- Salary & Benefits
- CTC negotiable as per industry standards + Annual Company shares of £750 + Dividend on shares + free meals + free books +free cabs between 8 pm to 8 am( Currently bosth side cabs are provided)
- Job Advert Description
Job Description –Executive - HR Analyst/MI Analyst.
The history of Admiral Group (AGp), UK is one of growth, profitability, and innovation. Admiral launched in 1993 with just one brand, zero customers and 57 members of staff. It offers home, van, and travel insurance as well as personal loans and car finance in the UK, and has operations in Spain, Italy, France, US, Mexico, Turkey, Canada and India with over 6.5 million customers worldwide.
At Admiral Solutions (Branch Office of AGp), we truly believe that customers and the front-line staff are at the heart of everything we do. It is the customer who sign our checks, and then it is the front-line staff that makes it happen for us. When you join Admiral Solutions, you join ~11000 family members worldwide with one common goal of delivering brilliant Customer Experience each day, right from the first call or interaction of the day.
Since 2012, from Gurgaon, Haryana, India, its sole purpose is to help our UK-based customers and global colleagues to leverage the time zone difference. Now with almost 10 years of experience, from 16 to ~900 employees working with our Services, Loyalty, Quality Assurance, and other departments, do provide contact centre support to our end-customers. We have high standards of engagement culture and people practices, and we have been winning accolades since long, while recent ones being #64 in the Top 100 Companies to Work, Top 75 Companies for Women to Work For and Top 25 Companies in the IT IT-BPM domain in GPTW companies list.
Post/Role: PS Payroll -ANALYST
• Collects and compiles People Service (HR) metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and employee journey, payroll outputs, attrition, performance, compensation, incentive pay out, employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records and other sources to identify trends and patterns.
• Build clear data sets with meaningful dashboards to generate visibility and status updates
• Weave in automation into the dashboards to develop efficiency and real time accuracy
• Develop and automate data and analytics solutions by iteratively prototyping and building tools to generate insights
• Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
• Critically analyse available people-related data and generate actionable insights prescriptive Analytics or People Analytics with experience in handling HR/Staff info to enable business to take decisions support the staff and overall people strategy
• Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
• Manage ad hoc analysis requests, preparation, and presentation to help answer business stakeholder questions and support their objectives
• Complete monthly, quarterly and ad hoc People Service (HR) reporting and data analysis. Respond to PS data requests from PS and other functions based on business needs
• May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
• Assist with continual process improvements by researching methods to continue to automate and streamline processes
• Automate the different type of forms as per the business requirements
•Ability to understand business scenarios and model it for budget, forecast, and other ad-hoc analysis Required Skills/Abilities: 3-6 years’ experience in a role that required a high degree of analysis and reporting of complex data sets, summarising large data sets and preparing presentations on the data for senior management Salary up to 5.5 LPA
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Skills/Tools: Advanced Excel, HRIS systems and Data visualization
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline such as Business, Data Analytics, Information Systems. Experience in delivery of analytics services, including – stakeholder, management, technical aspects of analytics delivery (data ingestion, processing, modelling, insights), project/program management Analyse and present data using Power BI tools and Visualization tools - Ability to leverage data science capabilities to solve business and process related problems and challenges. Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving skills, clarity of thought and expression, consultative.
Shift Timings: UK Shift (Between 6:30 AM-12:30 AM IST)
Working Days: 5 days working in the week
Location: Flexibility to work both from home and office basis business requirements (fully vaccinated)
WFH (Work from Home) – need assurance of a noise free quite/separate room providing an ability to work without interference, continuity and maintaining complete data integrity. There is a need for an existing stable Wi-Fi connection from a reliable telecom vendor having a minimum speed of 50 MBPS and uninterrupted power supply.
WFO (Work from Office) - we do ensure that we take adequate safety precautions and remain compliant with government prescribed rules and regulations.
Free Cab Services (both sides for now, can change to 8.00 PM to 8.00 AM)
Free Meals (while working from office)
Free Medical, Accident and Life Insurance
Annual £750 equivalent Company Shares to every staff member
Opportunity to earn performance-based monthly variable amounts, as per department guidelines, and more pay-outs from time to time (subject to discretion of the department)
Many more of employee-friendly benefits
CTC negotiable as per industry standards
Joining as early as possible
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare Daily; Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly process reports with grid, graphical and presentation view to analyse current & previous performance.
- Prepare automated excel sheets linked directly from database.
-Monitor the following on daily basis
- Ensure that the daily reports are run and trackers are updated accordingly.
Advance Excel: Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Match, IF, Countifs, sumifs, Pivot table, Pivot Chart, Pivot calculation field, list, Name range, date, time, formatting, conditional formatting, slicer.
Power Query: Creating connection, merging queries, adding column
VBA: Basic knowledge of VBA.
Microsoft form: Creating form, quiz, sharing form, creating connection
Average Communication Skills
Good in email writing
Knowledge of Microsoft Teams/Outlook
Admiral Solutions (EUI Limited), 4th and 5th Floor, Building 6 B, Gurgaon Infospace IT/ITES SEZ, Candor Techspace, Dundahera, Sector 21, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122016, India
Please note that the recruitment team is working from home, there will be no walk-in’s
Contact us - email@example.com
Admiral Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and makes employment decisions without any bias to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability. All candidates applying are subject to successful completion to background verification checks.
To know more about us, feel free to visit the below websites for more information.
- Closing Date